Henry Miller ParkShare This +
Pavilion Rental Hours: 10:00 am to 10:00pm
- Only legal adults may rent the facility.
Fees for Friday through Sunday including Holidays:
- Residents: $125 Summer/ $90 Winter rental fee plus $60 Security Deposit.
- Non-Residents: $250 Summer/ $180 Winter rental fee plus $60 Security Deposit.
- Friday through Sunday including Holidays: 30 days or more prior to the event: 50% refund.
- 30 days or less prior to the event and the Department is able to secure a rental for the pavilion for the date of the cancellation; we will refund 50% of the rental fee to the original renter.
- If the Department is not able to secure another rental for that date, the full fee is forfeited (Friday-Sunday & Holiday rentals).
- Monday through Thursday: $45 rental fee plus $60 refundable security deposit. Non-refundable if canceled.
- $60 security deposit applies to ALL rentals, including service organizations. The only exceptions for City of Oak Creek events: i.e.Celebrations Committee.
- We accept either CASH or CREDIT CARD for security deposits.
- Security deposits will be returned upon receipt of the pavilion keys if there are no complaints regarding damage, cleanliness, etc.
Daily Rental Fees for Service Organizations: Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, etc.
- Available Monday through 12 noon on Friday. No charge.
- Friday after 12 noon, weekends & Holidays: Full rental price
- Security deposit applies to all rentals.
Rental Policy and Procedures:
- A facilities request form is required to be filled out. If applicable, insurance information must be submitted as soon as possible after your request.
- Proof of residency is required for resident fees to apply.
- Once the rental has been approved you will receive your rental permit. A letter, Hold Harmless Agreement and Facility Use Information Form will be mailed closer to the date.
- You must complete and return the Hold Harmless Agreement when picking up the keys for the rental.
- The responsible party for the rental is the adult person whose name is on the form.
- Beer permits are available to renters over the age of 21 for a $15 fee. A beer permit allows the consumption of beer. No other alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- Your rental is only valid during the dates/hours on your permit. Please do not enter the building at any other time
For questions or reservations call the Recreation Office at 766-7920.