Board of HealthShare This +
Municipal Code §2.70
Term: 3 years, commencing October 1st and until their successors are appointed and qualified, staggered terms.
Membership: 4 citizens, CPHA, Sanitarian, Alderman (1 yr. term), and Medical Advisor
- Gary Hintz (A 5/14) (exp 9/18)
- Dr. Michael D’Amico (Med Advisor)
- Jacqueline Ove, Interim Health Officer
- Elizabeth Ruder, City Sanitarian
- Steve Kurkowski (Ald Rep) (A 4/13) (exp 4/18)
- Jose’ Avila (A 9/14) (exp 9/18)
- Richard Barribeau (A 1/16) (exp 9/17)
- Denise Ewing Decker (A 4/16) (exp 4/19)
The Board of Health was created in 1973. It is an advisory and policy making committee for the Health Department. The Board has initial approval to the Oak Creek Health Department's participation in the lead poisoning prevention grant, public health nursing services with Seeds of Health-WIC (Women, Infants, Children food supplement program) at their Cudahy Health Department site, and the Wisconsin Women's Cancer Control Programming.