2012 BOARD OF REVIEW - STATUTORY MEETING
MONDAY, MAY 21, 2012 AT 5:30 P.M.
- This meeting was called to order at 5:31 p.m. Present were: Brad Evans, Caroline Kobb , Thomas Lewison, Dennis McNulty, Janice Wilinski, Frank Haybeck, Assessor Martin Kuehn and City Clerk Catherine Roeske. Patricia McCleary-Groth was absent.
- The following was read in to the record: this is the statutory meeting of the 2012 Board of Review, which will adjourn to a future date since the Assessment Roll will not be completed.
- Chair Evans opened the floor to nominations for Chairperson. Wilinski nominated Evans, seconded by Lewison. All voted aye; Evans abstained, motion carried. By a unanimous vote, Brad Evans was elected Chair of the 2012 Board of Review.
Chair Evans opened the floor to nominations for Vice Chair. McNulty nominated Lewison, seconded by Evans. All voted aye; Lewison abstained, motion carried. By a unanimous vote, Thomas Lewison was elected Vice-Chair of the 2012 Board of Review.
- Future meeting dates to hear cases were tentatively set as follows:
Lewison, seconded by McNulty, moved to approve the 2011 Board of Review Summary Minutes. All voted aye; motion carried.
- Board of Review will begin Wednesday, 8/22/12 at 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 8/29/12 – 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, 8/30/12 – 5:30 p.m.
Lewison, seconded by Evans, moved to adjourn this meeting at 5:43 p.m. All voted aye; motion carried.