Recreation Department to offer Selfie Search ContestShare This +
July is National Recreation Month and Oak Creek Recreation wants to see you out celebrating the outdoors in our parks!!!! During the month of July, Oak Creek Recreation will be giving out clues that lead to our various parks and recreation activities. Simply take a picture of yourself with the answer to the clue and be entered into a random drawing to win a prize!
1st Place: One 6 Flags Ticket (Any Day)
2nd Place: Two Country Springs Tickets (Weekday)
3rd Place: One Adult & One Child Milwaukee County Zoo Ticket
Contest policies and rules:
- Open to all Oak Creek Residents, and families in the OC/F school district.
- Clues will be provided on our Facebook page every Friday in July thru July 22nd for the following week.
Pictures can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, dropped off or mailed to Oak Creek Recreation Department (8040 S. 6th Street, Attn: Recreation Department)
- Please submit a completed entry form with your first picture. (Entry forms below.)
- Picture should include the contestant(s) and clearly identify the answer to the week’s clue.
- Every contestant who correctly solves and submits a picture for all of the 4 weekly clues will also receive a $10 voucher for a Recreation class and have their pictures displayed in a digital picture collage on the Recreation Department’s Facebook page.