Oak Creek to Honor and Celebrate Local Military Heroes with Display Banners in Drexel Town SquareShare This +
The City of Oak Creek will be purchasing and displaying banners at Drexel Town Square for Oak Creek service members. The Program is designed to encourage the Community of Oak Creek to honor and recognize Military personnel that reside in the City. The banners will display the official military photo of the service person, as well as his or her name, rank and branch of the U.S. Armed Services. Banners will be displayed from Memorial Day until Labor Day. Banners will be presented to honorees by the Mayor at the Veterans Day Remembrance Ceremony.
A selection committee will choose banner recipients based on both Military service and community service.
All questions related to the Banner Program should be directed to the City Clerk, Catherine A. Roeske at 414-766-7023, or email@example.com.
- Consider the City of Oak Creek as your “Hometown”
- Attend a banner presentation on Veterans Day. (Or provide a representative)
Be currently serving and/or fit one of the categories listed below
- Army/Army Reserve/Army National Guard
- Air Force/Air Force Reserve/Air National Guard
- Coast Guard/Coast Guard Reserve
- Marine Corps/Marine Corps Reserve
- Navy/Navy Reserve
- Wounded Warrior (Medically Discharged)
- Fallen Service Member (Family would accept banner)